This quiz must be completed in 10 minutes.
Click the link for test preparation: Chapter 9 – Chemical Equilibrium
Online Test Instructions
- Test Name : 10th Chemistry Chapter 9 Online Test
- Type : MCQ's
- Total Questions : 10
- Total Marks : 10
- Time : 10 minutes
- Questions will be shuffled each time you start the test.
- Any question you have not answered will be marked incorrect.
- Once you are finished, click the View Results button.
This Post Has 15 Comments
too good website for students
7. Rate of forward reactions takes place at the rate of reverse reaction, the compositions of the reaction mixture remains constant is called______.
Chemical equilibrium state
None of these
How “Chemical equilibrium state ” is the right option?
Should not Dynamic equilibrium be correct?
No bro, it’s right… You need to check the definition of Chemical Equilibrium state.
U should check the definition
2. In chemical reactions the substances that combine are called_____.
It’s answer should be REACTANTS not REACTIONS
It is just a spelling mistake
5. In chemical reactions the substances that combine are called_____.
It’s answers should be REACTANTS not REACTIONS
No because dynamic equilibrium is equilibrium in motion and the mixture here is constant
nice platform for students
Nice platform for students
I need a test in urdu.
Best website for student
8.In chemical reactions the substances that combine are called reactants not reactions there is a spelling mistake kindly check it
ok, we’ll check it.