–(Exercise: Questions Answers)–[Open]
–(Extra: Short Questions)–[Open]
–(Extra: Long Questions)–[Open]
Section 1: (Exercise: Questions Answers)
Section 2: (Exercise: Numericals)
Section 3: (Extra: MCQ’s)
Section 4: (Extra: Short Questions)
- Define dynamics. (GRW 2015)
- Define force (GRW 2013)
- Define inertia. Explain it with examples. (LHR 2014, 2015)
- What is momentum? (LHR 2014)
- State Newton’s First law of motion.
- Why Newton’s First law of motion is also called law of inertia?
- State Newton’s Second law of motion (LHR 2012, GRW 2013)
- What is the unit of force? Define it. (GRW 2013)
- State Newton’s Third law of motion
- If a moving body has no acceleration; does it mean that no force is acting on it?
- What do you know about Momentum? (LHR 2015)
- Prove that 1kgms-1 = 1Ns
- What is the relationship of momentum and the force applied on the body?
- State law of conservation of momentum.
- Write down the advantages and disadvantages of friction. (LHR 2011, GRW 2011, 2012)
- Write down the methods to reduce friction. (LHR 2013)
- What is Sliding friction?
- Suppose you are running and want to stop at once. Surely you will have to produce negative acceleration in your speed. Can you tell from where does the necessary force come?
- Define circular motion.
- Define centripetal force (GRW 2015, LHR 2015)
- Define centripetal acceleration
- Define and explain centrifugal force. Is it a reaction of centripetal force?
- Why outer edge of the road is kept higher than inner edge (banking of road)? Explain.
- Explain the function of washing machine (dryer).
- Explain the function of cream separator.
- Why a cyclist bend himself toward the inner side of the curved path while taking turn with high speed?
- Can a body move with uniform velocity in a circle? If not, why?
- Can a body move along a circle without the centripetal force?
- Moon revolves around the earth, from where it gets necessary centripetal force?
Section 5: (Extra: Long Questions)
- State and Explain Newton’s First law of motion (GRW 2011, 2012, 2014)
- State and Explain Newton’s Second law of motion (GRW 2011, LHR 2012, 2013)
- Differentiate between Mass and Weight. (GRW 2011, 2012, LHR 2014, 2015)
- State and Explain Newton’s Third law of motion (LHR 2011, GRW 2013)
- Explain the tension in the string. If two bodies of masses m1 and m2 are hanging from
- How you can prove that rate of change in momentum of a body is equal to the applied force? Or Derive the relation between momentum and force. (LHR 2015)
- State and explain Law of conservation of Momentum. (GRW 2013, LHR 2014)
- Define friction. Explain cause of friction and derive its mathematical formula.
- Explain the rolling friction.
- Explain the roll of friction in Braking and explain the Skidding.
- Define centripetal force and centripetal acceleration and derive the mathematical relation for centripetal force and acceleration.
9th Class Notes Links:
- Physics Notes – Full Book PDF
- Mathematics Notes – Full Book PDF
- Biology Notes – Full Book PDF
- Chemistry Notes – Full Book PDF
- Computer Science Notes – Full Book PDF
- Islamiat Studies Notes – Full Book PDF
- Pakistan Studies Notes – Full Book PDF
- Urdu Notes – Full Book PDF
- Pairing Scheme – All Subjects – (2019 to Onward)