–(Exercise: Questions Answers)–[Open]
–(Extra: Short Questions)–[Open]
–(Extra: Long Questions)–[Open]
Section 1: (Exercise: Questions Answers)
Section 2: (Exercise: Numericals)
Section 3: (Extra: MCQ’s)
Section 4: (Extra: Short Questions)
- What is meant by parallel forces?
- What is meant by like parallel forces? Also give examples. (LHR 2011, 2014, 2015, GRW 2013)
- What are unlike parallel forces? (LHR 2011, 2014, 2015 GRW 2013)
- Define head to tail rule. (GRW 2015)
- Resultant Force (LHR 2011, 2013, GRW 2013)
- Define resolution of vectors. (LHR 2012, GRW 2014, 2015)
- Define torque or moment of force. (GRW 2012, LHR 2012, 2013)
- Define centre of mass. (LHR 2014, 2015)
- Define centre of gravity. (LHR 2012, 2013, 2014 GRW 2015)
- Define couple and give examples.
- Define equilibrium.
- State conditions of equilibrium.
- Define stable equilibrium. (GRW 2015)
- Define unstable equilibrium. (GRW 2014)
- Define neutral equilibrium.
- Define rigid body and axis of rotation. (LHR 2012, 2014, GRW 2015)
- What is meant by principle of moments? (GRW 2013, 2014)
- Differentiate between axis of rotation and point of rotation?
- On what factors rotation produce in a body depend?
- How can we increase torque by keeping the force constant?
- Can a moving body be in equilibrium? Explain.
- Will a body be in equilibrium under the action of a single force?
- Can a body be in equilibrium if it is revolving clockwise under the action of a single force?
- Give an example of a case when the resultant force is zero but resultant torque is not zero.
- How do we know whether a body is in a stable or unstable equilibrium due to position of its centre of gravity?
Section 5: (Extra: Long Questions)
- Which method is used for addition of forces? Explain with example.
- Resolve the vector into its rectangular components.
- Find the magnitude and direction of a vector whose rectangular components are given.
- Explain torque or moment of a force. (GRW 2011, LHR 2012)
- What is Centre of Mass? Explain its effect on rotation.
- What is meant by centre of gravity of a body? Explain an experiment to find the centre of gravity of a plate of uniform thickness. (GRW 2014, LHR 2014)
- Define Couple. Give examples and find torque produced by couple.
- What is equilibrium? State and explain the conditions of equilibrium.
- Define and explain the three states of equilibrium.
- How Stability and Position of centre of mass are related to each other?
9th Class Notes Links:
- Physics Notes – Full Book PDF
- Mathematics Notes – Full Book PDF
- Biology Notes – Full Book PDF
- Chemistry Notes – Full Book PDF
- Computer Science Notes – Full Book PDF
- Islamiat Studies Notes – Full Book PDF
- Pakistan Studies Notes – Full Book PDF
- Urdu Notes – Full Book PDF
- Pairing Scheme – All Subjects – (2019 to Onward)